I'd gone so long without scrapbooking, mostly because I didn't have to space to do it. I hated hauling out all my supplies onto the kitchen table just to have to pack it all up before the next meal. It was so frustrating and frankly not worth it. We're in our new house now and I've taken a corner of our basement and set it up as my scrapbooking studio. Its pretty makeshift and not much to look at but it serves its purpose. I've been down there every chance I get. Its become a thereputic thing for me to scrapbook instead of just a hobby that turns into more of a stress than its worth.

I made a trip to A.C. Moore in Portland on Saturday and bought something for myself that I have no idea how I ever lived without! Its the ColorBox Fluid Chalk Queue in Pumkin Patch colors. I've been using it on everything to distress and antique my photo mats, journaling boxes and just everything! If you don't have one, you must get one. They're really cheap, too! So treat yourself, and enjoy!
1 comment:
too funny! I LOVE A.C. Moore!! So glad you came out Monday! Hope you'll come when you can. :)
Post a Comment