Monday, August 13, 2007
A wonderful husband.
My poor Justin has had to drive 2 hours each way to and from work for the last two weeks. He's been working in New Hampshire. And today (Saturday) he had to work in Cape Elizabeth. He's been working so hard to provide for our family and I'm so thankful for him. Sometimes I feel like I'm not pulling my weight by being an at-home mom, but I know that the most important job I can have right now it taking care of my children and my home. I guess I'm just braggin on my husband and how thankful I am that he's a hard worker, a good provider, a wonderful husband and father. I've got it pretty darn good.
An unrelated, but very cute story... yesterday evening, Isaac was sitting at the table eating some goldfish crackers. The sun was shining through our front door window onto his face and he didn't like it. He was whining at me, "Mommy, make the sun go away! Mommy fix the sun!" I was pretty frustrated at his whining. I said to him, "I can't fix the sun, Isaac. I can't make it go away! Only Jesus can make it go away. Why don't you ask him." So I hear Isaac say in a quieter tone, "Jesus, can you fix it?" NO JOKE, just then the sun went behind a cloud. I said, "Look, Isaac! Jesus heard you pray! He fixed the sun!" Isaac says "Yeah!" "Say thank you to Jesus, Isaac." "Thank you, Jesus" Did Jesus answer Isaac's prayer? I think he did! So simple a prayer, and yet our Lord cares so much! What a wonderful lesson for a three year old and his mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhhh... neat story Ang!!! :)
That story brought tears to my eyes! I'm loving your blog! I hope you don't mind me reading, lol.
Post a Comment