Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Levi's New Haircut

Levi got his first significant haircut last week. I think the feedback from everyone else was that we should keep the curls, but he really just looked like a mad scientist and it was all matted and terrible. Yet I also had a hard time coming to a decision to cut it. Justin finally put his foot down and we took the clippers to him. he laughed and giggled the whole time. He thought it was great! Here some pictures.

Before:


After:



I love it! He's so handsome! And he looks so grown up! I can't help but coo over him and kiss him!
SO SWEET!

2 comments:

Harvest Hands Los Anonos said...

There is always such mixed emotions for that first haircut! Sad to lose the curls, but how adorable with it short!

Linda said...

aweeee..he's adorable either way Ang!!!! :)