HERE IT IS! The 2010 Schoolhouse Planner is a more than 500 page downloadable PDF e-book from The Old Scholhouse. It is also available on CD. It has a purchase price of only $39. It's hard to even explain the amazing resources that are included in this planner! There are so many items I didn't even realize I needed until I saw them. There is an incredible amount of helpful information. Here's a small taste of what the planner includes:- Engouraging articles
- Attendance charts
- Printables for your students
- U.S. States and Capitals chart
- Timeline of Inventions
- Lapbooking checklist and website links
- Many many recipes
- Links to great websites
- Calendars
- Homeschool forms
- High School Transcript forms
- Handwriting Practice Sheets
- Household organization forms
- and much much more!
All the forms are editable so you can type in your own information and print them off. There are encouraging articles for both mom and dad regarding family life, nutrition, homeschool tips and much more. There are lots of great simple recipes to make meal planning and time management easier. It's going to take me all year to truly understand how great this product is. So many treasures to discover! Check out The 2010 Schoolhouse Planner! The only planner you'll ever need!
Your children can also benefit from their own planners! The Student Planners are available for each of the following grade groups:
- Primary Planner—grades K–3
- Secondary School Planner—grades 4–6
- Middle School Planner—grades 7–8
- High School Planner—grades 9–12
Disclaimer: As a member of the TOS Crew, I received a free copy of the 2010 Schoolouse Planner to facilitate the writing of this blog post as part of an ad campaign that makes me eligible to receive a prize. I received no other compensation for this post.


No comments:
Post a Comment