Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today in Photos

Today is Thursday, September 23rd. Isaac and Levi love doing Calendar time. They put up today's date and usually several others that their baby sister has taken down and thrown on the floor. ;-) They recite the days of the week and say the full date aloud.

Today was the first day that I gave Isaac a written assignment to do without my sitting with him and helping him. He was to complete his Math U See lesson by writing his numbers 1-20 in the blanks.

He's really coming along with his writing! I'm so proud of him!

Levi sits and colors while his brother is "doing school".


 Juliette helps mama clean the kitchen.
I think she cleaned with that sponge for over a half hour!
That's my girl!

The crock pot is a mom's best friend! Tonight's dinner, to be shared with our Home Group, is corn chowder! MMMM...

No comments: