Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

We're Licensed!

We have some great news!  We are finally a licensed foster home!

A couple of months ago I mentioned to a few people that I really felt that I had heard from the Lord that we would be licensed before Christmas.  We also had several words given to us from people in the church confirming that it would be before Christmas.  Well, the month of December ticked along and I was beginning to lose hope.

The morning of Friday, December 23rd I prayed to the Lord.  I said, "God, I really thought that I heard your voice that we were going to be licensed before Christmas.  If it's going to happen, You have to do it today because today is the last day DHHS is open before the holiday.  I'm holding You to Your word, Lord.  Please do it today!"  Within a couple of hours I had an email in my inbox from DHHS that said "MERRY CHRISTMAS!  YOU'RE LICENSED!"

How cool is that!  God is SO good! Thank you Lord for the most amazing Christmas gift!

A now we wait for the next chapter to begin... ;)

No comments: